Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

No source bin found

Hello,

while picking in delivery throug a transfer order, i have two issues . iam an sd consultant and since iam not awar of wm config but i need to know the following

1) sometimes the system is not able to find the source storage bin and so iam not able to do the picking. what to do. do i need to check some master data or need to check some config.

2) sometimes , my systems picks up more quantity automatcially than the delivery quantity when creating a transfer order. what to do ??

regards

sachin

replied

For your first issue, both frenchy and csaba has answered, I completely agree with them,if you will check your strategy config u can fix the issue.

For your second issue, this happens when u mark the indicator "Full stock removal requt active" in defining the storage type in spro->le->WM->master data->define storage type.

This indicator activation means that during stock removal the entire quant is to be removed from

storage, regardless of the quantity required.

Excess quantity is put back to the same bin or the other if you have given "return storage type" in the config

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question