Data Work Transfer Banch-Login Problem
I installed Data Work Transfer Banch. but i couldn't login getting message'Connection to SBO Common Failed'.lease help
Along with the steps my fellow posters suggested, I'd suggest to double check all information associated with the SQL server.
"Connection to SBO Common Failed" is a general error to mean that the Add-On can not connect to the SBO-COMMON database on the specified database server. This can be for several reasons:
- Incorrect database password
- Database engine not running
- SBO-COMMON doesn't exist
- Incorrect Database server version entered
- Incorrect Server address entered
If all this information is definitely correct, I would suggest attempting the following to ensure there are no issues with the SBO-COMMON or a DI API mismatch:
1. Locate the Temp folder by going to Start -> Run and type %temp%.
2. Locate the SM_OBS_DLL folder here and delete it.
3. Uninstall the DI API from Add/Remove Programs.
4. Reboot your PC
5. Install the DI API from your current patch. (Download patch, extract it and then browse to Packages\DI API and run setup.exe)
6. Run the Upgrader Common again (From the same patch as above - very important!). Browse to Packages\Upgrader Common and run setup.exe. This will update the SBO-COMMON to this patch level again. You will not lose any data.
7. ensure you are using the DTW provided with this patch.
I hope this is useful to you,
SAP Business One Forums Team.