Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IW33 how to make dispaly deletions on

Former Member
0 Kudos

Point remaining is to make Display deletion defaulted as 'ON', whenever user go into the Service Order (IW33) . I think that in gui there is a variable assignment which assigns the value as defaulted 'OFF', so whenever user enters the transaction they need to go and make the display deletion as 'ON'. Please try to investigate that if in some user exits we can make this display deletion as 'ON' or by any other way we can configure this variable to 'ON' and let me know your findings.

5 REPLIES 5

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dantu,

I'm not sure this will be possible since there may be some ABAP code behind the menu selection that will not run in IW33.

However, have a look at BADI IWO1_SCEEN_MODIFY or user-exit IWO10006 (FCode exclusion through customer enhancement)

PeteA

0 Kudos

hi

thanks for the valueble information peteA? is it possible actually to do that ?

0 Kudos

Dantu,

I've no idea without trying it myself..

PeteA

0 Kudos

if poss pls try n let me know how to do it ?

thanks pete

Former Member
0 Kudos

Point remaining is to make Display deletion defaulted as 'ON', whenever user go into the Service Order (IW33) . I think that in gui there is a variable assignment which assigns the value as defaulted 'OFF', so whenever user enters the transaction they need to go and make the display deletion as 'ON'. Please try to investigate that if in some user exits we can make this display deletion as 'ON' or by any other way we can configure this variable to 'ON' and let me know your findings.