Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sbwp email document

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

when i send account statement via fax, the fax able to show in sbwp document folder under outbox but when send account statement via email not able to show there.

but if i send email directly from sbwp, the document can be shown in outbox.

the office setting under setting menu is properly chosen. may i know what should i do in order to show email document in SBWP.

p/s sosb and sost can see both fax and email document.

thanks

4 REPLIES 4

vinod_vemuru2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Pass X to PUT_IN_OUTBOX parameter of mail sending FM.

Thanks,

Vinod.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I copy the standard FM sample_process_00002310 as zFM.

the table FINAA and ITCPO no put_in_outbox but when I debug, I found out outbox_flag in FM so_object_send and this is where it controls the email to show in SBWP.

as my FM is an exit and executed before so_object_send where it is called in sap standard program after my FM, how i can assign 'X' to outbox_flag in so_object_send?

thanks

0 Kudos

Hi,

Why are you making ur problem as so complex. When there are direct FMs available for mail sending make use of them.

For passing outbox flag u have to check in what parameter is assigned to that based on what conditions. Also check if it is possible to call mail sending FM in ur ZFM.

Also which exit u r using?

Thanks,

Vinod.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I not to make it complex.

First the exit which is my zFM defined in FIBF where the trigger point is called by function FMTAB-FUNCT in saplbffm2 and the program is rfkord11. the FM so_object_send is in rfkord11. so_object_send only being called at the end. which is why i am asking how to control in my zfm which is called in the beginning.

my company not allow to copy rfkord11 as zprogram.

thank you.