cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

software testing sap fico

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i want to know the software testing in sap fico only. please give some fi example related to software testing

Can anyone please help me.

Ankita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

There could be n no, of scenarios.Its just not practically feasible to mention all of them here.

I think you concerned with functional testing.Lets consider a basic end to end scenario integrated with MM to understand a basic flow.

A typical scenario could be posting a raising a purchase requisition,releasing the same,then creating purchase order,releasing the same,creating goods receipt and and then invoice for quantity with GR done.Finally creating the invoice and checking during this the validation could be right G/L accounts,Cost centres,Profit centres, WBS elements are updated.

Also need to check the vendor balances before and after clearing.We can validate the status of invoice and accounting documents.Apart we can always check the stock during this process.

Please feel comfortable if this does not make thing cristal to you.

Regards,

Syed Abbas

former_member1244686
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

i guess there is no such thing as software testing in FICO. but we can test certain Scenarios by way of UT - Unit testing, UAT - User Acceptance test, SIT - System Intergration test ..........

i hope you are clear,

Regds,

R.Ramakrishnaraj