cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relationship between object type P and CP of HRP1001

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can some one kindly explain how to create the relationship A 209 between object type P and CP for the HRP1001?

I'm trying to use the trx PPSC and does not permit me to associate the COP established the P and modify this record in the table and I can not hrp1001.

Thanks a lot!

Luciana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ted_dinh
Active Contributor

The relationship between 'P' (pernr) and 'C' (central person) is to allow an employee to have multiple pernr (e.g. a person has one pernr when he was contractor, and is assigned a different pernr when he turns permanent). This is automatically created by SAP so we would know that these pernrs actually belong to one person. Therefore, SAP probably doesn't allow to manually establish this kind of relationship.

Rgds.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI, Thank you for your reply...

When you talk that: "This is automatically created by SAP so we would know that these pernrs actually belong to one person. Therefore, SAP probably doesn't allow to manually establish this kind of relationship".

What is the automatic process by which generates this Relationship? So I run again the same...

Thanks a lot!

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Automatic creation of Central Person is a Std process... you would only run into the issue if the pernr was created by a process other than the normal hiring actions like a custom 'cloning' program, used to copy pernrs etc.. pl take a look at HR_CENTRALPERSON_INSERT..

~Suresh

ted_dinh
Active Contributor

For the two pernr to share the same central id, when creating the second pernn, it would need to be created in reference to the first pernr. SAP would then automatically link the two pernr with the same CP.

If you happen to create the second pernr w/o referencing the first pernr, the second pernr would have a differerent CP. I'm not quite sure how you can re-establish the link. My guess would be programatically detach the second pernr from the new CP (using function HR_CENTRAL_PERSON_DELETE ???) and then attach this perrn to the existing CP (HR_CENTRAL_PERSON_INSERT). There probably is a much easier way to do this, but I haven't looked into it yet.

Rgds.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want is to create the Relationship A209 for a PERNR not have that, I can do it the way that tells me?

Thanks a lot!

ted_dinh
Active Contributor

If you have pernr w/o a central person (probably master data created prior to 4.6), try to run SAP program 'RPU46CX_CENTRAL_PERSON_ONLINE' for that ee to see if it works.

Rgds.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the help!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a related question regarding this topic. In my system noticed the CP number range inconsistency.Before I noticed, numbers generated starting from 5000000 whereas my personel numbers starting from 1. I corrected the number range definition for CP but I would like to make the CP and P number equal. How can I maintain the current ones - can I delete or rename with change of current relationship to P ? Is there any customizing step where I can set my Central person ID will be the same Personnel number I used in PA ?

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I had the same problem, the link between the Person and CP was not automatIc; in my case the reason was that the range number for the object CP was in the object $$$$ (in OONR tx) and the $$$$ had a wrong name for the interval, it was '01' instead of 'IN' or 'EX' .. so what a did was modify the name of the interval for $$$$ and change it from '01' to 'IN', and that solve my problem.

Hope it could help to someone.

Hug.

kheren