cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XD99 Customer mass change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I am Trying to change the payment terms for a bunch of customers using T code XD99, followed all the procedure when saved gives me a message with green indicator " No batch input data for screen SAPMF02D 0900" when looked for a detailed error it is as below

Any inputs appreciated

Thanks

No batch input data for screen SAPMF02D 0900

Message no. 00344

Diagnosis

The transaction sent a screen that was not expected in the batch input session and which therefore could not be supplied with data.

Possible reasons:

1. The batch input session was created incorrectly. The sequence of screens was recordly incorrectly.

2. The transaction behaves differently in background processing in a batch work process than when running in dialog (SY-BATCH is queried and changes the screen sequence).

3. The transaction has undergone user-specific Customizing and therefore certain screens may be skipped or processed differently, according to the current user. If the person who created a batch input session is not the same as the person now processing it, this problem may occur frequently.

System Response

None.

Procedure

For 1: Either re-create the session or process it in expert mode. Correct the batch input program.

For 2. It is very difficult to analyze this problem, particularly in the case that the screen sequence or the display-only options of fields differ according to whether the transaction is being processed in the background or as an online dialog. It could also be that this kind of transaction cannot run with batch input.

For 3: Have the creator of the session process it. If no error occurs now, then this is a program with user-specific Customizing.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friend,

I face the same issue now. Did you find any solution to the issue if yes please post it.

Thanks in advance.