Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

version control and collaboration

Hi all,

Currently we have protal (EP7) running. Knowledge management is configured and running. I can do document check in /Check out but cannot do the version control. Please let me know how to implement version control.

Also I need to know the starting point on how to create collaboration room and how to configure services there.

Please advise.

Thanks

Shafquat

replied

Hello Shafquat Khan,

Yaa For ur concern here is the Solution

Actually what happens is that when ever any ROOM is created in Portal corresponding to that one folder is created Automatically in Content Administration - - >KM Content - - > Rooms - - > Khan Room(For eg) What u have to do is Create one KM Navigation Ivierw form Content Adminnistration right Click new

then in property Path to Initially Displayed Folder Property put the path of the Room for eg Khan Room

Now Please be very care full when u will put Path,for that click on Context Menu of khan Room and select Details then click on Settings Select Properties then Click on Access Links theare u will find ID for eg xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Copy this id and past in Path to Initially Displayed Folder

Property of Iview for eg /rooms/xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

then u can assign this Iview to Role and can give Required access to any number of People.

Please Reward points if helpfull

Regards.

Soni Vinit

Edited by: Vinit Soni on Sep 9, 2008 6:27 AM

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question