cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customize WD App

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all!

I want to customize a standard portal web dynpro app (sap.com/tcsecumewdenduser). How can i do this? How can i import the source to developer studio?

Thanks,

Leo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member197348
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Leo,

As for as I know we need to have NWDI configured for importing standard portal web dynpro applications into NWDS. The corresponding NWDI tracks should be created and in NWDS we need to import the configurations. Then you can browse to the corresponding track and then project in Inactive view of Development Configurations perspective. Right click on the project -> Create Project.

Then the project is created in NWDS.

Now you can customize the project

Check this [link |http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/37/4b3fc53020524bbedb1ea660e52d9e/frameset.htm] for Working with Development Components in NWDI.

Regards,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, thanks Siva!

0 Kudos

Hello Leonard,

Did you get the soln ?

Actually I am using UmeEnduserComp application inside sap.com/tcsecumewdenduser...

I have created IView for this application .. which shows 4 fields and works perfectly...

now I am using this iview on anonymous page and there it is showing only 2 fields and hence it is not working...

Iview and role are identical so I think there must be something done for this in web dynpro java code... I want to import this .. kindly suggest..

Regards,

Hema

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use NWDI to import the application into ur local NWDS.

Navigate to DTR perspective,create client by providing user details and DTR server path.There u import the respective app. and do chectout to perform modifications.It will be in inactive DC mode.After completion do check in and activate it.

Regards,

Srikanth Reddy.T