cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow ID required for Disbursements workflow and RBD workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am currently working for a client who is into Financial Services.

I need help on CML workflows.

Could you kindly tell me if there is a standard SAP workflow (already available) for Loan Disbursements?

If there is a standard workflow, could you kindly give me the workflow number/id for the same. If there is none, I would proceed to create a custom workflow.

I have the same query for RBD too. Whenever a Loan is impaired and an RBD account is created, a workflow is required. I would request the above information for RBD too.

Thanks a million in advance,

Best Regards,

Vinod

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its just a flag to be set against AUSZ in SPRO against Loan Release just the way it is done against VDARL for Loan Creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Can u Please let me Know the Standard Programme Name and form name for T.COde FNV5 so as to Develop Smart Forms for CML.

SAP Module(s) involved SAP Banking Applications- Loans Management

SAP Menu Path involved AccountingBanking ApplicationsLoans ManagementNew BusinessMortgage LoanContractDisburse

SAP Transaction Code(s) FNV5- Display disbursement and then click on Generate Correspondence (F9).

Smart Form Menu path: SPRO:SAP Banking ApplicationsLoans Management Functions CorrespondenceCorrespondence with Correspondence Tools (Smart forms) is to be used.

Specific Correspondence Activity number 1080- Mortgages Disbursements is to be used for the required form

Regards,

Sivaphani.

surjith_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the below Workflow and Business Object TRLOAPPROV.

WS20000263

WS45600019

WS45600006

WS45600018

Regards,

Surjith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surjith,

Thanks for your efforts,

Workflow number WS20000263 is for Loan Approval and it is triggered only when a Loan contract is created or changed.

Workflows WS45600019, WS45600006, WS45600018 in SWDD(workflow builder) are not linked to any BOR event. Start events have been defined in the header of these workflows but not activated. Therefore they are not active workflows. They also look incomplete.

I also ran a where-used list on these workflows and there are no linked workflows. WS20000263 is linked to Task Group 20000012 but that is not of any help either.

TRLOAPPROV has events only for (FNV1)Create, (FNV2)Change and delete and they are triggered only when a Loan contract is created or changed. The transaction code for creation of disbursements is FNV5/FNVD and I could not find any Business Object linked to this transaction code.

I know its a difficult task. I would be very grateful if someone can crack this!!!

Thanks a million in advance,

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

I missed a point.

Therefore neither of the workflows can be used for RBD as well.

Just need your advice and confirmation as to whether I can go ahead and create custom workflows for disbursement and RBD because no standard workflows are available

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can go ahead in creating Custom Wflow. Make sure triggering event is getting triggered properly.

Thanks

Arghadip