Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proportional consolidation

RicardoFerrao
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have the document u201CSEMBCS677_ConsolidacaoProporcional_EN.pdfu201D provided by SAP. But in page 105 itu2019s a reference to u201CYou copy the step from method 76200.u201D But this method is neither in the document or in the system, is it possible to give me the rest of this document? Where is the definition of the method 76200?

Our, if someone has information (documentation) about reclassification methods for adjustments to equity and minority interests and adjustments to statistical items for consolidation of investments, can you send me to e-mail:

ricardoferrao @ hotmail.com

Thanks.

Best regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dan_sullivan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is most likely a reference to a method layout. This may be copied in the technical view of UCWB.

RicardoFerrao
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dun,

Many Thanks for your quick answer. Unfortunately this method layout is not available in our client system. We have alreday checked in the technical view of UCWB.

Can you provide us this layout or any documentation to create it? It is possible for you?

Many Thanks,

Ricardo Ferrão.

dan_sullivan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Look at the existing reclassification method layouts and copy the most likely one. From there you can change the copied layout as needed.

Answers (0)