cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WS14000133 Deadline Monitoring / Escalation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

The requirement is to set up deadline monitoring for WS14000133 (n-step Workflow with BADI) as follows: if the approval is not actioned within x days, escalate the work item to another approver (at a

higher level).

My questions:

1. Is adding the deadline monitoring per above to WS14000133 considered a system modification? If yes, is there a potential upgrade/patch impact?

2. Has anyone tried copying WS14000133 into a custom workflow? If yes, does SRM still call BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI from the custom copy, and is SRM behaving properly overall?

3. Has anyone tried writing a custom ABAP report to monitor late work items, instead of using embedded Workflow deadline monitoring feature?

4. What has worked for you when implementing deadline monitoring for BADI Workflows in SRM?

Cheers,

Serguei

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I did not work on this deadline monitoring but you can achieve it in wf14000133 .

In workflow builder STEP TYPE as

then click ACTIVITY and select the appropriate step ( 000109) and go to Latest end REFER DATE TIME WORKITEM CREATION. 24 HOURS and etc.

and you can monitor via SWI2_DEAD

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/303617cf-73dd-2a10-c993-cc630358....

regards

Muthu

former_member544585
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you for your response, Muthuraman.

I will appreciate some more input from the community.

Cheers,

Serguei

Answers (0)