Async RFC Sender To File Receiver problem!
I have the following scenario: RFC(R/3) => XI => File
In SAP ihave have implemented the following:
1. Z-Report in R/3 calls a function module:
CALL FUNCTION 'ZRFC' IN BACKGROUND TASK
my_table = my_table.
I have read two thread about it
It looks like working.
But I have some trouble during configuring of the scenario in XI. Could You explain some details about it?
I donu2019t quit understand the next:
1) In my message mapping i have mapped RFC response to file structure. Is it true?
2) I have created outbound asynchrounous(!) MI which is the RFC.response and inbound MI is the file interface. Is it true?
3)In my IM i have used RFC.Response as sender interface and the file MI as target interface. Is it True?
But what about RFC.Request? It is not clear for me. Does it need any mapping for it?
Nevetheless I have done the configuration part.
1) Receiver Determination: Sender Interface = MI_RFC.response
2) Interface Determination: Inbound Interface= File Inteface, Outbound Interface=MI_RFC.Response
IM : RFC.Response ->File Inteface
3) Receiver Agreement: Inbound Interface= File Inteface, CC = File
3) Sender Agreement: Outbound Interface=MI_RFC.Response, CC = RFC.
It looks like a true. But it does not work.
I have get the error:
u201CsenderAgreement not found: lookup of binding via CPA-cache failed for AdapterType RFC , AdapterNS http://sap.com/xi/XI/System, direction INBOUND, fromParty '', fromService 'BS_DR1', toParty '', toService '', interface 'ZRFC', NS 'urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions' for channel 'RFC_test' (channelId 83764609569f36cf83d709d64df37896)
Whatu2019s wrong? What the sender agreement does it mean? For RFC.Request?
Thank You very much.