cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vendor used in PR cannot be displayed in PO ,where PR is reference to PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

in my clients place,while PO creation i am facing the issue that the vendor is not displayed in PO.but in my client PO can ve created with Reference to PR only.PR can be created and release approval has been over.then my client want to create PO with refrnce to PR.but vendor is not displaying in PO.

i asked basis person whether there is any authorization issue.whether the user is not having the access to view the vendor,but my user is able to see other vendors while creating other PO's.that particular vendor is not displaying in PO.kindly guide me in this.

your suggestions are highly valuable.

regards,

william

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether Purchasing data for the Vendor has been maintained for the Purchasing Organisation or not?

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok friends.i will try this and inform you definately

regards,

william

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It can be stock transfer order - check doc.type

UB - you can specify vendor not mandatory but supplying plant as required ..(Inter.co)

Hope this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

William, what is the matchcode you are looking up the vendor with?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi frds,

i cannot get your question.can you please explain it briefly ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

when you are creating the PO manually.. Iam assuming.. You'd have to look up for the vendor on the PO, when you hit F4 key in teh vendor field, you'd have a list of match codes from which you select the vendor.. Now If you are looking for the vendor by Company code, You'd see all vendors per company code..NOW, If you create Purchaisng data for teh vendor and not company code data during vendor master creation.. It will not show up under the matchcode for CC and vendor, It will however show for Vendors:Purchaing..

There could be an issue here..

Former Member
0 Kudos

The easy way to handle this scenario, if you have permission

create PO using ME21N for same vendor, if system allow you to create the vendor than you may have some authorization issue other wise you will see the error.

work through the error and you will resolve the issue.