cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0BBP_TD_PO_1 Delta Problem..Delta Queue not generated!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on SRM-EBP Project SRM 5.0 & BW 3.5 version.

We are working on Extended Classic Scenario. I am facing Delta Extraction problem for 0BBP_TD_PO_1 extractor. Everytime I am only able to extract FULL load Delta loading is not working.

I checked RSA7 Delta Queue is showing with ZERO entries, when I checked SMQ1 there is no Delta Queue.

I looked into OSS(448489) note which describe the same problem, but I can't implement that.

Pelase let me know if any body faced the same issue?? Points will awarded ...Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

nice for you on a recent project they faced the same issue.

After analysing the issue I saw finally understood that with srm 5.0

you have to use the datasource 0SRM_TD_PO and not 0BBP_TD_PO_1 for purchasing documents if you want the delta to work properly.

hope this helps

regards

Boujema

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Boujema,

Thanks a lot for the reply...Yes I did looked at 0BBP_TD_PO but I am working on BW 3.5 and I don see that IS is BW. So I can't map that DS to BW.

Please let me know is there any other alternative.

Thanks in advance!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Brinda

I don't really catch what you explain.

Please do not mix up between datasource from srm side and the dataflow in bw 3.5 or 7 or else.

The alternative and the way I have done it is to plug 0SRM_TD_PO datasource coming from SRM to your standard Infosource 0BBP_TD_PO in BW.

if you prefer you could also go for a copy of the standard infosource you have with 0BBP_TD_PO and plug the datasource i told you.

But really i do not see the problem the plug your former datasource 0BBP_TD_PO and the datasource 0SRM_TD_PO to the same infosource.

The reason you could not find the infosource for 0SRM_TD_PO is that it has not been delivered a standard infosource with the name 0SRM_TD_PO instead you have to use the infosource 0BBP_TD_PO that exactly the same fields if you pay attention.

datasources -

> infosource -

> DSO

0BBP_TD_PO (former one) -

> 0BBP_TD_PO -

> ODS

0SRM_TD_PO (new one) -

> 0BBP_TD_PO -

> ODS

Let me know if it is unclear.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Boujema,

Ok ..Now I got what your are saying

In BW 0SRM_TD_PO & 0SRM_TD_PO_ACC both DS will update to ->0BBP_TD_PO -> ODS.

Earlier there was only 0BBP_TD_PO_1.

Anyway I rewarded you with points, If any doubts I will get back to you.

Thanks a LOT!