cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Condition TAble for Inbound Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

i want to maintain a new Condition table for the Inbound delivery picking with the combination of _Delivery type/Plant

so that the Inbound created for the particular plant alone uses the particular output type.

Where in IMG can i configure the new Condition table for this combination for the Inbound delivery ?

_

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SPRO > Logistics Execution > Shipping > Basic Shipping Functions > Output Control > Output Determination > Maintain Output Determination for Inbound Deliveries > Here perform following;

- Define Condition Table for Inbound Delivery

- Define Output Types for Inbound Delivery

- Define Access Sequence for Inbound Delivery

- Maintain Output Determination Procedure

- Assign Output Determination Procedures

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj

Thanks for the details.

But I want Plant to be included in the Field catalogue - a combination of Plant/Delivery Type

how do I add the Plant here ?

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SPRO > Logistics Execution > Shipping > Basic Shipping Functions > Output Control > System Modifications for Output > New Fields For Output Control > Use INCLUDE for new fields in Dictionary (messages) > Here you have to use following;

New fields for output control are entered in the following INCLUDEs:

- Delivery header: KOMKBZ4 (in KOMKBV2)

- Delivery item: KOMPBZ3 (in KOMPBV2)

Here take help of ABAPer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am now able to add the Plant in the Field catalogue & successfully created the new condition table.

Now the problem is that the newly created condition table in not appearing in key Combination options in NACR or NACE so that I shall maintain the Condition Records for the same.

Kindly help me out please

Former Member
0 Kudos

any help ?...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja

please check your Output type .

In the new output type which you have defined , check whether the newly created Access sequence is assigned or not.

Hope this solves your issue.

Answers (0)