cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renumbering of Pricing Procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

For large pricing procedure with a lot of condition types often it is necessary to renumber the pricing procedure (e.g. 11, 12, 13u2026 to 10, 20, 30, etc.); additionally I need to insert new condition types and have to remove the subsequent conditions types to free this point. This could be very strenuous and error-prone

I researched for any solutions in SAP standard but I never found any.

Is there a way to renumber a given pricing procedure by a standard report?

Thank you for your hints in advance.

Best regards,

Kurt.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont think there is a feature as you wanted. I would normally copy pricing procedure to excel and do the changes there and copy it back to pricing procedure.

Regards,

GSL.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kurt,

Please donot forget to post the solution that you have followed to resolve your issue.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your informatrion!

I tried some approaches; now, I think, Iu2019ll develop a report which will renumber a given pricing procedure.

Best regards,

Kurt.

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Define a new Pricing procedure, rearrange all the condition types, remove condition types which are not required, insert required new condition types and finally make the necessary assignment for pricing procedure determination.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the same Pricing Procedure meets multiple requirements, then it is not advisable to make frequent changes. But if you want to add a condition type and find difficulty in placing it due to space contraint in Steps, in that case place it at appropriate position repeating the step number and make use of counter to manage the scenario.

Step:

Number that determines the sequence of the conditions with in a procedure.

It indicates the position of the condition type in pricing procedure.

Ex.: 10, 15 etc.

Counter:

System uses the counter to count the steps and also it can be used to count mini steps of same condition types. So that number of steps can be reduced in the pricing procedure and hence enhancing the system performance.

Access number of the conditions with in a step in the pricing procedure.

During automatic pricing, the system takes into account the sequence specified by the counter.

refer to the link below:

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/16FieldsDescriptioninPricing+Procedure

Regards,

Rajesh Banka