cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Controle Recipe for PI Sheet not generated when re-reading master data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All:

I have two production versions with exactly the same content. (created for this test) When I choose READ MASTER DATA function, the system does not generate the Control Recipe anyore.

There is absolutely no change in the all data in the process. If I generate Control Recipes to one or the other without using this function, both work well.

In my process instructions are references to the item of the BOM list, but both are the same...

Does anybody knows how to solve this problem ??

Thanks in advance

Luis Henrique

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Daval, I have the same impression, that one thing should not mess up with the other, but it happens.

I'll try to make it clearer:

When the user creates a new P.Order, the system automatically choses the first or the preferred Production Version. If the user wishes to change it, even before creating the control recipe, the control recipe returns errors for all referrenced material from BOM.

We are using a PI based on CONS_C

They are using the following procedure now:

The production version is already choosen by PCP in the planned order (because the schedule in the planned orders, using the conversion as a procedure step in SFC...) So there is no problem.

If there is a need to create a POrder from COR1, the user first click on the 'production versions' button, pick up one an them releases the order and create the Control Recipe.

It solved the problem, but didn't explain it. It seems to be a program error to me, what do you think ?

Thanks for answering

Luis Henrique

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hy Luis,

If this is the case then in case of Manual Creation of process orders do below settings in Config,

Go to T.code COR4 select Plant and order type.And Select option 1 for production version which is manual selection of Production version.

So there is no need do press production version tab at the time of order creation through COR1.System will ask you to select the version.

Regards,

Dhaval

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, we do no enter data manually in the P.Order, but, if we do that, it works. The problem is that are 12 different materials to be consumed through the PI Sheet

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HY Luis,

I can't understand

When I choose READ MASTER DATA function, the system does not generate the Control Recipe anyore.

As per my knowledge there is no link or setting of Control Recipe generation at the time of Read Master Data.

OK now come to the business,

Which PI category you are using for BOM component list and where it is actually assigned in both Master Recipe (or in othere words for 2 production versions).Is both Destination are same?

Regards,

Dhaval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you manully generate the CR or is it automatic generation during release.

Try manually creating,....if there is any problem system will give log...pl forward that log so that we can guide you furthur.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajesha, thanks for fast reply.

I'm already creating the Control Recipe manually, it seems to be a program error to me.

The errors returned are related to the characteristics PPPI_MATERIAL and UNIT_OF_MEASURE that should be automatically evaluated returns error, even with all correct.

Tks again

Luis Henrique

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Are you inputing the data in production order for those char?

It may not evaluate, but you try to enter the data manually in char