Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EXIT through OB28 for GL check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have a situation where i need to stop user from posting document which is having S type (S1XXXXXXX) and L type (L1XXXXXXXXX) GLs together in line item for certain company code. i have to do it through OB28.

where do we mention exit names like U001, U201 etc in OB28.

if i click on abap source code icon, it takes me to RSBBXXXX not to its Z-version (ZSBBXXXX). what settings are required for it..

Thankx a lot in advance.

1 REPLY 1

former_member226999
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

This should be done by a Finance consultant.

And if you still have to do it then what you need to do is go to GGB0 transaction.

Here from the left hand side drill down to Financial accounting/Line item level and define a custom Z Validation.

On the right hand side window Double click on the lines to get the fields.Build your validation using the formulae builder provided.

Once your Validation is built then use your validation rule in OB28 transaction.

I would still advice to contact a finance consultant to see if there is already any rule defined which you can re-use in OB28.

Hope this helps.

Franc