Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping status tracking in B2B with out XSI

former_member1244286
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We are implementing the the standard B2b application with ECC6.0 as the backend.

We are not using XSI fuctionality in ECC to get the information of the shipping status.

But they still get the the tracking number (VL02n) in to the ECC. Now We need to get this Information Into B2B shop for status tracking.

Do we need to XSI to be enabled to bring the tracking Information into B2B?

How can we do this with out XSI?

Can we still use the tables TCAURL , TCAVAR with out creating the Express Delivery companny.

If this need total customization can some one run me through the steps on how we can achive this.

Thank You.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nelson_raj2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you tracking number, I hope you mean the Airway Bill Number or Bill of Lading that is seen in transaction "Edit Delivery" vl02n.

The display of the delivery number is a standard feature of the B2B Webshop. This will be displayed at the item level.

However, the bill of lading to be displayed is not standard. There is development required in both, ABAP and JAVA (ISA) level.

We had implemented this in CRM ISA, so we had to use a Custom FM (RFC) by using a standard BAPI to return the Airway Bill Number when it was provided the delivery number as the input.

Further, the JAVA web page that displays the order status has to be modified to call your custom RFC.

This is the basic path for the solution.

Regards,

Nelson.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nelson,

we need an hyperlink of Shipping company in CRM Web Channel(2007)-B2B/B2C webshop, beside to the Open Order so that customer can enter the POD number and track the status of the Order.

could you guide me....how can we achive it.

I know about ECC.

but CRM I need your help,

do we get any Truck Icon there?

do we need to edit Jsp file? or is there any particular table where we can give a URL of the Shipping company.

your Input is highly appreceated.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Sri