cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to download Crystal Reports 10 Developer Edition?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm new to my company & it appears the previous regime has lost the media for crystal reports 10 developer edition & our programmers need it. We have valid licenses but no media...is there a place to download it? The SAP person sent me here to look, so I'm hoping someone here can help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank for the help, sadly I spent a couple of hours & 4 phone calls to Business Objects to try & find a link to download the app with no luck. I finally decided to buy the media when my vendor (PC Mall) was able to supply me with a link. So I finally got what I needed but from an unlikely source. Thanks again for trying to help, I appreciate it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chad,

If you have the login Information for the Electronic Software Delivery site you can down load Crystal Reports 10 from there.

Thanks,

Shraddha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not sure if we do or don't.....what's the address to this site & will it accept the account info needed to log-in to the forums or is it a separate account? Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chad,

You can contact ESD support at 925-253-6565.For more information on the ESD site they can visit https ://businessobjects.subscribenet.com (Please remove the space)

You can write to them for a user id and password at

e- delivery(at)businessobjects.com(Please remove the space) with the Following information.

At least 1 of these 3 identifiers must be provided or your request will be denied:

Business Objects Customer Number or agreement number:

Business Objects Invoice number:

Purchase Order issued to Business Objects:

Company Name:

Street Address:

City:

State:

Zip Code:

Email Address:

First Name:

Last Name:

Job Title:

Phone Number:

Fax Number:

Thanks,

Shraddha

former_member230846
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chad,

Who did you speak with or which telephone number or email address, directed you to this forum to request the media? I think the person you should be contacting is your account manager for that information.

Regards,

Wallie

Former Member
0 Kudos

I spoke to a rep at this # 1866 8907686 & I have no knowledge of an account manager for our company....not sure if we have one?