cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line item data problem in MIR7 / FBL3N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there ABAP specs I've got a small problem with documents posted in MIR7.

In transaction MIR7 when You want to enter some document to the system - there is an

G/L account tab (it's placed between 'PO reference' and 'Material' tabs).

There You can post some amount directly to some account number (let's say Account X).

When You enter some lineitems to the 'G/L account' table, one of columns is Text.

Then ... there is a transaction FBL3N. When You give some account number (for example Account X) You can see postings done to that account. One of columns in FBL3N documents list is Text

And the problem is ... I need to modify system in such way that in FBL3N 'Text' column would contain the text entered in the MIR7 -> GL/account -> 'Text' column

I hope I explained problem properly. If not, I'll give more details. It would be very helpful if You can give me some tips about settings I need.

Just for sure ... here's a picture that describes the problem. In first part of picture there is sth like '245 GOR' Text. And now ... I need it to be visible in Text column in FBL3N (second part of picture)

http://szabloniki.com/inne/bob/mir7_fbl3n.jpg

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try with BTE (trx FIBF->settings->P/S Modules->...of a customer)

event 00001650

Here you can change the displayed line data for trx FBL3N at runtime.

b_deterd2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check exit LMR1M004 in tcode SMOD.

regards,

bert

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think I got the problem. The problem is probably that there are 2 documents:

700000001 - the pre-posting document

600000001 - the posting FI document

I assume that 600000001 is generated from the 700000001

... and ...

line items texts of the 700000001 are kept in RBCO-SGTXT whilst

line items texts of the 600000001 are kept in BSEG-SGTXT

the problem is that in our system description in RBCO-SGTXT exists whilst in BSEG-SGTXT it does not exist .

So ... could You give me some tip how to set information flow in such way that description will be in both RBCO-SGTXT and BSEG-SGTXT ?

I sense that topic is connected with user-exits. Don't be nervous, I'm a newbie abaper and some things are still not clear for me. I'd be really thanklful for help.