cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO Release Troubleshoot

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have updated Account Assignment Category in release procedure for PO's with Acc Assign cat to trigger PO release procedure. This is working correctly in development server but same thing when i update in my acceptance server it is not working i.e PO is not triggering the release procedure.

The update of acc assign category is done in tcode cl20n.

Pls anyone who can get me the solution or any idea pls do reply.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The development should have moved prior to the Configuration to the acceptance server. It'd be a good thing as Pankaj Stated.. to regenerate the CEKKO structure once again in Acceptance... That should take care.. The other way of doing this is to set a breakpoint in the the FM ME_REL_STRATEGIE_EKKO and save the PO, Then you can clearly see what the Acct Category is being populated with, and if it exists. Please review your Tranport sequence, so You do not have issues again

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Pavan.

Thanks for your reply . I have checked the FM ME_REL_STRATEGIE_EKKO which you have mentioned.

In both development and testing server the FM values are same

but I found one difference in the EKKO table entry.

In the table EKKO, FRGSX field contains the value in development and where as in testing the field value is blank.

when ever I create PO this field does not contains value,If this field gets the value then the problem is sollved.

Let me know why the above mentioned field not taking value.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Im not transporting any requests from development server, just im updating in cl20n transaction code in testing server.

Now, Let me know your solution for the above issue.

Pls let me know in which table this release strategy for PO will be updated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Navin,

You are looking at a much later stage.. The Table EKKO is populated with teh Release strategy only when the Startegy is determined.. Thus it means that your Strategy is not being picked up.. what are your values in teh comm strycture CEKKO. Do you see the Acct assignment category here? and did you try regenerating teh structure?

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to regenerate the structure?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your Abap'er would help you regenearate the structure. There is a simple button to regenerate.. Talk to your Abap'er

Former Member
0 Kudos

There was problem in code written in abap, which was not transported to testing server longback. Hope this could resolve my issue. Thanks for your prompt & helpful answers.

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your query has been answered then award appropriately and mark the thread as answered.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Navin-

How do you add the account assignment category to the PO release strategy. What field in CEKKO did you use to create the characterisitc? Was there any development required.

Thanks,

Chandu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

class and charecterstics in rel. procedure & Number ranges are not transportable.

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check with ABAPer that the relevant changes have been transported to Quality Server properly or not? Also ask him to go to program and tables and ask him to activate and generate these once.