cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing the invoice date in the outgoing payment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please help me with this scenario.

I need to print the invoice date and the item description and also the due date of the invoice in an outgoing payment in PLD.

I think this can be done through wring a query in UDF through the formatted search.

Could anyone help me with an alternate solution or a step by step procedure for writing the query.

Your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Hari Dharen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you really wanting to have invoice date, item description and invoice due date or it is also including payment date and payment means ?

Here is the query:

SELECT distinct T1.[DocDate], T2.[Dscription], 
T1.[DocDueDate] FROM VPM2 T0  INNER 
JOIN OPCH T1 ON T0.DocEntry = T1.DocEntry 
INNER JOIN PCH1 T2 ON 
T1.DocEntry = T2.DocEntry

Let me know if you need to know other field.

Rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jimmy,

That was helpful but I need to print these due date, Invoice No., Posting date of the invoice and then the description of any one of the item in the invoice in the outgoing payment.

For eg. I am making an outgoing payment to a vendor. I need to print the Invoice's due date and posting date and then the description of any one of the item in the invoice.

Can you be more clear on how to do this in the PLD?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

What you need to be print out might not have direct link with your payment. If you only need the invoice date, it is ok.

Instead of trying to print out through this payment, why not print your A/P Invoice with you payment to your Vendor?

Thanks,

Gordon

Answers (0)