cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing R/3 Sales area during Product download to CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

A service product has been created in R/3 and replicated into CRM 5.0 the product has been downloaded but the Sales area details are missing.

Regards

Prathiba

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nelson_raj2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you maintained the Sales View for this article? If yes, and you are still unable to see these details, you'll need to try one of the following:

1. Maintain some change in the sales view and then save. If delat download is set up, then it should download now.

2. Re-download the article by doing an Initial Download.

Thanks & Regards,

Nelson.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pratibha,

Check whether table MVKE is active for MATERIAL in TC r3AC3. Goto Table/Structure tab and look for the same. MVKE is sales area data for material in R/3.

award me a suitable points if it solves your problem

Edited by: Srito on Sep 23, 2008 12:36 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prathiba,

Is your issue solved?

Otherwise, please check if all the condition tables are replicated correctly from R/3 to CRM. Eg ZDNL_COND_A805 and DNL_COND_A191.

I hope the initial download for the same would be completed.

Because there might be some fields relating to Material and Sales Area in these condition tables, which might not have moved to CRM.

Thats the reason I am asking to check.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Arun Sankar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Download one product again,then use the transaction code 'SMW02' to see what error occured.The BDoc type is 'PRODUCT_MAT',warning and red light sign represent the errors,double click to enter in,then click the button with 'show BDoc Msg errors' to show the detail.

best regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if the sales area you have maintain the product in, is available in CRM. If not then download the sales area first and then try downloading the product again.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Gaurav Gera