cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM Related Error at the time delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

After the sales order completion, i am getting this error message while doing delivery process.

1. Only 0 EA of material 12 available

2. Delivery quantity must be entered for the item

3. Error creating inspection lot for material 12

Before QM setup it is not occured but when i am assigning quality check in material master. I am getting these errors.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kashi,

The first two message have got nothing to do with QM setup. There is no stock in the storage location. The third one is due to QM activation due to which an inspection lot is created which needs to be cleared.

Regards,

GSL.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The first message indicates that there are no sufficient quantities available for that materials. You can verify that using transaction code MMBE. Alternatively you can run the availability check in the sales order itself. If the quantity is available then the system confirms the quantity at sales order item schedule line level.

The second message is the result of the first one.

The third message shows that since QM is activated, the inspection lot created for this material needs to have usage decision entered for the inspection lot. I am not sure, this material uses batches or not. If it uses batch, then you can check the status of the inspection lot using transaction codes QA02 or QA03 or QA32. Discuss with your QM counterpart for the details. If no inspection lot is created, let them create and enter the usage decision on it (like entering unrestricted use).

Regards