cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing dates in billing plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I create my Sales Orders with billing plan '53' where in if the contract start date is 15.08.2008 and contract end date is 10.12.2008, then i have 4 lines in the billing plan.

15.08.08 to 14.09.08 with billing date as 14.09.08

15.09.08 to 14.10.08 with billing date as 14.10.08

15.10.08 to 14.11.08 with billing date as 14.11.08 and

15.11.08 to 10.12.08 with billing date as 10.12.08.

My requirement is that i want the billing date as the starting date of the billnig plan lines i.e. the billing dates for the above should be 15.08.08, 15.09.08, 15.10.08 and 15.11.08. Please suggest a solution.

Regards,

Uday.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

it is possible to change the base date for date rule 53. You can change it to 9 contract and (now it is porbably set to 7). This is done in customizing (cahnge rule for date proposal). But you can completely custzomize this or even create your own rules.

Balazs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thansk Balazs for your reply. For your information i am using periodic billing. I changed the baseline date in the rule table for date determination, and tried to create an order it gives me an error "For periodic billing date use rule with base line date = billing date"

Please advise.

Regards,

Uday

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks to everyone who suggested various options. Solved it with the help of our technical team via an user exit.

Regards,

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you please share your experience regarding this matter stating which exits you have used as i have similar requirement.

My requirement is:

In SD while creating sales order. I need to know how this can be achived using which user exits.

While creating the line items after entering the material and double click on it, in the billing plan tab, user enters the start date and enddate. The system displays the settlement dates according to the from date specified, and the system calculates the Billing value as the ordered quantity(days) manintained in Sales A tab multiplied by the condition value.

The requirement is instead of taking the ordered quantity(days) maintained in Sales A tab, the days should be calculated based on the line item interval in the billing plan tab and the billing value for the line items should be the number of days between the interval multiplied by the condition value.