cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform output in word document

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

how to download a smartform in word document so that the user can make changes in it. i tried converting the output into OTF format but formatting is not coming properly.how to overcome this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even i had the same requirement for a sales order form to download in word and then change it manually before sending to customer. I tried a lot of ways to do the same and finally raised a sap noted for the same.i got a reply from SAP that it is not possible to download forms in word with same allignments maintained with logo. SAP note 641560 says the same thing.

All you need to do is find a technical solution to fill the data which they want to fill maually or go for adobe form. Thats amazing technology to solve your issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

in output (list display ) the lines which are in print preview is not coming in the list display.how to display the exact contents in list display(with boxes and lines as in print preview)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please refer following SAP notes:742662

Please close the threat. SAP has not provided the feature as in PDF for MS word.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

valter_oliveira
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The only solution i'm reminding would be creating a PDF and then, in MS windows, using some known softwares, convert PDF to MS Word.

Regards.

Valter Oliveira.