cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Utilization - Additional Excise in Depot Sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD Gurus

Could u plz throw some light on, how the Additional Excise Duty is settled from Manufacturing Plant, in Depot Sales Process.

Please be specific in your response as I have already completed the whole process till J1IJ and RG23D updation.

Also clarify that if the goods are sold at less price, from Depot, what will be the procedure to handle the corresponding effect

Eagerly waiting for the Expert's comment on this.

Best Regards

K. Sachin

Edited by: K.sachin on Sep 8, 2008 12:27 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey no body has ever worked on this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sachin,

Here you doing J1IJ so system will pick up the excise duty from register on which excise duty has came from factory so same duty here depot is pass on to customer.

here through accout determination it can be auto matically effect

when goods come from factory duty will goes to excise payable

when depot sales to customer at that time duty will goes to duty receivable here u r maintaning based on business area wise

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Did the document i had sent you was of any help for you to solve the problem?

Rgds,

Antima

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Antima

Thanx for the reply.

U used J1IS for Plant for the difference amount.before Depot sale to take place. fine.

If I use J1IS , after Depot sale is complete, then also it is ok.

But my question is this the only solution because my client is using very different process to accomplish this, which is some sort of adjustment for simplifying the end user task.

Again what about other question, that if material is sold at less price , then what will be the implications. Do you have some idea about it.

Thanx again

K. Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Antima

Now went through all process once again and the concept of Additional Excise Duty in Depot sales is very much clear to me.

I understood this duty can be adjusted by using J1IS or J1IH and utilization will be done ultimately.

Thanx for your help.

Answers (0)