Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

return delivery issue ..?

Hi all

Can anybody exaplain me abt return delivery to vendor in SAP-MM.

i have created return PO using tick mark in return in PO.

While doing MIGO, system is asking for Excise invoice and excise invce number .

Reply me

thanks

sap-mm

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi,

Don't activate "via delivery" indicator in MIGO

Procedure to return stock to vendor

If LIV and Payment to Vendor is done then

1. ME21N - Create a Returns PO (Activate "Returns" indicator for PO line item)

2. MIGO - Goods Receipt > Purchase Order (Returns PO) (Here system will hit Mvmt type "161" and you can also select Un-restricted/blocked stock from where you want to return the stock)

3. J1IS u2013 Excise Invoice Other Movements

Here click on u201Ccreateu201D button to create an outgoing excise invoice and reverse the CENVAT Amount.

Here put all details as below and Press u201CEnteru201D.

Ref.doc.type - MATD, Doc Number - Material document No of 161 mvmt, Doc Year, Series Group, Excise Group, Vendor

Here check BED, ECS and SECess values to be reversed and click on u201CSaveu201D button to post the excise invoice.

4. J1IV - Post and Print Outgoing Excise Invoice.

5. MIRO - Credit memo w.r.t. Returns PO.

If LIV and Payment to Vendor is not done then

1. MIGO - Return delivery > Material Document (Here refer GR doc, system will determine mvmt type "122" automatically, select Stock type as "Blocked Stock" under Where tab)

2. J1IS - Excise Invoice Other Movements

Here click on u201Ccreateu201D button to create an outgoing excise invoice and reverse the CENVAT Amount.

Here put all details as below and Press u201CEnteru201D.

Ref.doc.type - MATD, Doc Number - Material document No of 122 mvmt, Doc Year, Series Group, Excise Group, Vendor

Here check BED, ECS and SECess values to be reversed and click on u201CSaveu201D button to post the excise invoice.

3. J1IV - Post and Print Outgoing Excise Invoice.

4. MIRO - Credit memo w.r.t. Original PO.

Note: - Excise Transactions to be followed if CIN functionality is in use.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you want to create Return delivery using "via Delivery" indicator then following are the prerequisites;

1. XD01 - Create a Customer Master for your Vendor and assign the Vendor Code in "Control" Data

2. XK02 - Under "Purchsing Data", mark "Returns vendor" as active, once you activate this it will adopt Customer, Account Group and Shipping Condition, etc... from Customer Master

3. MM01 - Extend Sales views for Material with similar Sales Area of Customer of Step 1

4. SPRO > MM > Purchasing > Purchase Order > Set up Stock Transport Order > Define Shipping Data for Plants > Here Assign the Sales Area and Customer Code of Step 1 to the plant from which stock is to be returned to vendor

5. OVL2 - Shipping Point Determination (Maintain combination of Loading Group from Material Master, Shipping Condition from Customer Master, Plant and Shipping Point)

6. During MIGO or MBRL, activate "Create Delivery" indicator, it will create a Delivery Document with Delivery Document Type "RLL" i.e. Return Del.to Vendor and Item Category will be "RLLN"

7. VL02N - Go to chane delivery, do picking and PGI of material (It will hit 122 mvmt type)

8. MIRO - Credit Memo w.r.t. Purchase Order for returned materials

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question