cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service definitions found In SR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My issue is that I can't find any service in the Serive registry even I just published any service.

I verify that the name of the Service appers in the list and that the status is "Active"

(NWA->SOA management->Publication Restrictions)

than I logoned to the Service Registry and Click on the "Service Definitions" tab ->"Go" but I can't see any service.

What's happen to me?

I've already asigned the role named "SERVICES_REGISTRY_READ/WRITE_ONLY for the Everyone Group.

Plesae help me.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, v s

Thankyou for your reply.

I followed your suggestion but It's not working.

My default HTTP port is also 50000. So I changed my ServiceRegistrySi port setting to 50000.(It was 50100).

Does the Java node port mean default HTTP port? or anything else?

I verified that my enterprise service is started.(At the NWA > Configuration Management > Infrastructure > Application Modules > Start & Stop Java EE Applications)

I can also find my enterprise service in the Web Services Navigator cause I made Endpoint for it.(SOA Management->Business Administration->Web Services Administration)

but My Service still does not apper on the Service Registry(htttp:/hostname:50000/sr)

How can I do?

best regards,

Yeongsik.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

50000 is the default http port, yes.

Can you look in your default trace file. There,it should appear the exception thrown by the registry when trying to register your service. It shoul de thrown every 5 minutes if the service cannot be published to the registry.

Can you send the exception thrown.

One should also wait 5 min before the service gets published in sr.

Best regards,

v s

Edited by: v s on Sep 7, 2008 12:52 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI vs.

I've solved my issue.

I just restarted my server.

Finally, I can see My service..in service registry.

I guess that the server restart is requried after changeing default port for service registry.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Yeongsik.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can try this:

Check the ServiceRegistrySi port setting, the port is automatically set to 50100. Change the setting to reflect your java node port. Also select basic authentication and supply a valid username and password. NWA > SOA Management > Business Administration > Web Service Administration > Select Proxy Definition Name > Click Go. Select ServiceRegistrySi > Click on the Configuration Tab > Click on the Logical Ports Tab > Select ServicesRegistrySiPort > Click Edit to change the WS Endpoint URL field.

Verify that the enterprise service is started. NWA > Configuration Management > Infrastructure > Application Modules > Start & Stop Java EE Applications

If you cannot find the service verify that the enterprise service is deployed within the Web Services Navigator. (http://servername:port/wsnavigator)

If the enterprise service is not deployed proceed to deploy it again.

Please note the 5 minute window before services will appear in the Services Registry.

Taken from a blog()

best regards,

v s