cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Validity Period for Functional Location.

former_member654170
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi PM Gurus,

I hv created a FL on 05.09.2008 but i want to install a Equipment which has a validity period from 01.04.2008 to 31.12.9999.

When I m installing the Equipment on the particular FL i m getting warning that the FL is not available for the date 01.04.2008.

Can I change the created date of FL or Validity start date of FL.

With best regards,

nARENDRA

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

paul_meehan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think the issue is the installation date. You will be able to install the equipment in the functional location on any date on or after that equipment valid from date (in current usage period). Maybe it will give a warning but not a hard error. In the functional location set the start up date back to 01.04.2008 to avoid any warning.

If this does not work - what error message/number is issued ?

-Paul

former_member654170
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Paul,

U r very correct i m getting only warning that is why i asked if there is any way to avoid this warning.

As you said we can change the startup date of the Functional Location but I cant see Startup date field for Functional Location.

Pls guide me how to change the Startup date of FL.

Thanking and with best regards,

Narendra

paul_meehan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Narendra,

It should be on the General tab in 'general data' section on the right hand side.

-Paul

former_member654170
Contributor
0 Kudos

thanks done

narendra

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

there isno option for your query,

But try instaling your new FL in the equipemtn master , install from IE02. rather than trying instal equipment from IL02

pltry

ashok

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

i think it is not possible to change the validity period once you have created.

Also while creating the FL you cannot able to specify Valid from date ,it automatically picks the created date,hence you can only install the equipment which is created later

regards

thyagarajan