cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting mateials with batch to Blocked stocks Upon Reaching Expiry Dates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi QM Gurus,

I have made the settings in material master inspection type 09 to a specific material and have created a variant in the QA07 deadline monitoring of batches that the stocks will be blocked upon reaching their expiry dates(it was ticked) and have done a background job for that. However, this is what happened since the stocks are still in QI, Ud has not been made but its expiration date has already reached still the stocks are in QI stocks. Is there anyway that it will be blocked. Is the deadline monitoring of batches valid only for posting from unrestricted to blocked and not QI to blocked upon Reaching Expiry dates???? can anyone explain me why this has happened and how shall i approach this requirement that even inspection lots are still active(without UD and still stocks are in QI) but whenver they reached their expiry dates they must be posted to Blocked automatically whether there is UD or not so that it will not be used up. Thanks

Regards,

Matildo, Edsel

QM Consultant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edsel,

- You assumption is 100% correct, it blocks the batches that are in Unrestricted use only. So the stock that is lying in QI will not be concerned. To resolve it perform the UD and have the stock in UR.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyamal,

Is there anyway that it will be blocked automatically because these will be allocated in production order since it has been configured in PP that include QI stocks but since they are expired already though in QI they must not be allocated or nominated and they must be in BLOCKED stocks. Is there any work around there because this is normal in pharma that they cannot revalute it within 1 month from revaluation date and stocks are still in QI but they are already expired, only awaiting UD.

Regards,

Matildo, Edsel

QM Consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edsel,

I think you can achieve it by the other and the only way is,,,,,

[ Batch Determination|; refer the link.

Regards,

Shyamal

Answers (0)