cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Terms Against LC (Letter Of Credit)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I m Shujaat and i m facing problem like i have four products like Refrigerator, Air Conditioner Microwave Waterdispenser , and vacume cleaner. can i apply payment terms on them if yes then how bez client need is 2 %discount on referigerator , AC , Microwave , Waterpenser & Vaccum cleaner againt LC but they have 4% on AC also how can i handle this SAP plz give me the solution

Regards

Shujaat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shujaat

You have to create L/C in [VX11N] for the whole sale order value and the same should be assigned in Billing tab under header level where you can see a field [Financial Doc no]

With regard to discount, in V/06, create a condition type for discount (say ZDIS) and have the access sequence in V/07 with [table 305] (Customer / Material combination). Maintain the required percentage of discount in VK11. That is for customer XYZ and Refrigerator, 2% discount and for material AC 4% discount etc.,

When when you create sale order, only for those material you maintained discount, for that material only discount will flow. For remaining items, it will not flow.

Hope this is what your requirement is also.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.