cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audit Inspcetion at defined interval

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a requirement -

I want to do the audit inspection of the FG or SFG at defined intervals.

Like i am producing some product.It takes 2 months to produce.(product may be a big turbine or anything like that)

While this 2 months i want to inspect the material with different specs time to time (say every week or may be unequal intervals).(It need not tobe stock relevant inspection)

How can I map this scenario?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Sandip,

I hope for a Particular type of turbine you will have a separate material code and a separate routing / Recipe.

Then you can achieve it by the insrocess inspection, hence logically taking that will be your inprocess product. So have the QM related settings in your Recipe / Routing and perform the checks accordingly.

Note:- You will in need to design your routing accordingly for the Phases and operations for the Time they takes.

E.g.

Operation: 0010 define it will take 20 Days.

Operation: 0020 define it will take 20 Days.

Phase:0010 Will have QC MICs attached to it.

Operation: 0030 define it will take 10 Days.

Phase:0010 Will have QC MICs attached to it.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here I want different inspection lots for every inspection activity.But if i will use inprocess inspection,there will be only 1 inspection lot.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If these are products like a turbine, then maybe you can create an equipment master for it. Then you can treat it as a PM inspection. Create a couple of maintainance schedules for it and you should be able to several inspection lots then for it.

I suggest talking to a PM person on this.

Craig