cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intra-Company STO)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This is regarding the Intra-company code STO between two plants for Same Company Code.

We have one Plant 1010 in Mumbai, which is mapped in SAP and another plant in Delhi, which is not mapped in SAP.

Both are under same legal entity i.e., same Company Code 1000.

Now we want to map the Delhi plant in to SAP, with Delhi Plant 1020 , so that we can do the STO.

Under STO, we would like to raise the Invoice, Excise Invoice on the Receiving Plant.

As far I understand we can raise the invoice for Cross-Company codes, but in our scenario, both the plants belong to same Company Code 1000.

So, how can we map the entire scenario in SAP, so that I can raise the Invoice on the receiving plant 1020 becoz., excise is to be applicable as the goods are moving out of Factory.

Kindly, guide me and suggest me as to how I need to proceed with the current scenario and the possibilities exists, if any.

Thanks and regards,

SAP Prod

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

First define both the plants in system.

1) Then define both plants as vendors (XK01) and as customers (XD01)

2) Prepare STO between one plant and another ( Supplying plant as mumbai and receiving as delhi)

3) Prepare a Goods Isue with Mvt 351 (MIGO - Mumbai Plant will issue Goods with reference to the PO)

4) Prepare an excise inovice with reference to the Goods Issue ( J1IS - enter transaction as MATD and enter the GI Document No.)

5) Post the Excise Invoice.

6) Enter GR with reference to the PO (Delhi plants PO)

7) During MIGO in the excise invoice tab enter the excise invoice no. of mumbai plant. The system will automatically pick up the excise values.

😎 Post the GR

Thanks

Viral Bhinde