cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Calendar not working on ITS WebGUI Standard SAP application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I created a web gui application based on Durairaj Athavan Raja BLOG of Running your first ITS WebGUI application in SAP NetWeaver 04 ABAP Edition - NSP. Based on that I was able to create a webGUI application of the standard SAP transaction F-47. I was able to run the application , there were minor problems regarding value help and Document Date F4 button .

When I was clicking the Document Date F4 button nothing was displayed where as in Standard transaction it throws a calendar . And the other when I was using company code F4 button .I was able to open the search help screen of company code with various values and where as the input field is accepting more than the Restricted value when compared with standard Transactions.

Thanks in Advance...

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member228142
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just tried F-47 in a ERP 6.0 system. On clicking the F4 button of document date the SAP calendar popup was shown. I could not find any error. What SAP release are you using, what support package ...

Best regards,

Klaus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kluas,

Have you followed the same method which I have written in my query.

I'm using ECC 6.0 and sp is 9.and netweaver server sp is 13. When we are creating a service at SICF what handler we have to use??. I'm using CL_HTTP_EXT_ITS. I just followed the blog .

Thanks

Krishna.

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Krishna,

If you created a new service in SICF for this transaction then please state what parameters are defined in the GUI Configuration button. Most likely you will need ~generateDynpro 1, or you will need to create a template for the calendar.

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Edgar,

I have given transaction code and generate dynpro . Both are set to f-47 and 1 respectively.

My problem is not with calendar alone but with all f4 functionalities. Apart from calendar f4 button rest are showing the screen but the validations / Restricitions are not taken care as if it happens in SAP Standard transactions. To eloborate this When I click f4 of company code it shows me the screen with all possible entries along with input field .In this the number of input values are not restricted. It is taking more than 10 .

Need for your help.

Thanks.

Krishna.

Edited by: venkata krishna on Sep 9, 2008 6:28 AM

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Krishna,

I'm sorry, but I tried F-47 on our webgui service and the F4 searchhelp for "document date" and "company code" is showing the same as when using F-47 through the SAPgui for Windows. I'm afraid that I am not sure what the "validations / Restricitions" is. Do you have some variant or setting that limits the choices for "company code"? The "restrict values" button is available on the webgui as well, is this what you are referring to?

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Edgar,

What I'm Talking about is ... The search help option of company code is working and it showing a view, In that view it generates a screen and also provides option for entering values to search for company code . In that particular field i was able to enter more than 10 values. That was the reason i was calling it as restrictions/ validations. ( *The screen showed as Pop Up is not alike as the same standard SAP screen* )

when I was testing the service ,It generates a URL and from the screen i can see the dicussed Error . Previously you have been saying about Calendar template. Can you give me a detailed data (PDF) about that.

The other option I tried is........

I checked by giving webgui parameter and value 1 at GUI Configuration .It is working but it is showing the menu bar in which we will give transaction codes. If this can be hidden then my job is done.

Both the method shows menu bar where as the Service with GUI configuration transaction ,generate dynpro does not allow me to navigate to some other transactions by giving "/N(Transaction code).

Where as the Service with GUI configuration transaction , webgui allows me to navigate to some other transactions by giving "/N( Transaction code )* in the menu bar.

Hope it is clear for you.

Thanks.

Venkat.

Edited by: venkata krishna on Sep 10, 2008 8:11 AM

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Venkat,

Have a look at note 1010519, ~webgui_simple_toolbar. I think that is what you are looking for to make it work with ~webgui = 1. This will give you the ability to turn off the okcode field so that /n cannot be used.

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Edgar,

All actions that is discussed in the note should be done at basis level and not at where we are giving GUI configuration right?? .I can get things but In a confused way , but if you bring me out that would be a great help..

Thanks.

Venkat.

Answers (0)