Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Incident Management Work Center in EP 2004s

Hello,

I try to enable Incident Management Work Center in SAP Portal. I've followed this blog Enabling Incident Management Work Center in SAP Portal that is very good but the described procedure is probably working only for EP 2004 and not for EP 2004s.

There is written :

5. Now go to the u201CBusiness Objectsu201D section and create manually a business object. Call it u201CNavigationu201D, choose the appropriate system alias and enter u201CSolManNavigationu201D in the Object ID field. 6. Open the Business Object and create two new operations: NavigateUrl and Navigate;

7. Now in the BSP Application DSWP_URL_LAUNCH iView, open the Object-based Navigation pane, set the operation as u201CNavigationUrlu201D and enter the code [return 'DynamicParameter='objValue;] in the JavaScript field;+

8. In the AGS_WORK_INCIDENT_MAN Webdynpro ABAP iView, open the Object-based Navigation pane, set the operation as u201CNavigateu201D and enter the code [return 'DynamicParameter='objValue;] in the JavaScript field;+

And my problem is that i cann't see the JavaScript field. Author of the blog writes "... i think the "new" portal version doesn't use scripts for redirections. ..."

So do you know how to bypass that? Have you ever make available Incident Management Work Center in EP 2004s? If so, how?

Thanks in advance for every advice!

Best regards,

Zbynek

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question