cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Condition Record

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anyone plz tell me, In VK12 , I had marked the record for customer for deletion and trying to enter the new record for the same customer. But it is giving warning message "condition is being processed in current session". How to resolve this?

Regards,

Ashima

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to sm12 delete all the lock entries.

it will slove ur problem.

Regards,

venkataswamy.y

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying condition record into K007 for customer abc. abc customer already has a record. For which i have checked the deletion id and after saving also record still is their. So when i try to enter a new record for customer abc . it give the warning "condition is being processed in the current session".

Now please why the condition record is not deleted and why is not allowing me to add the new condition record for the same customer???

Regards,

Ashima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto V/06 T.code, choose condition type K007 go to condition type details screen.

You can see the master data segment, there you have option of delete fr.DB "choose with popup" option from drop down list and save it.

Goto VK12 t.code, goto your condition record select the line item and choose delete. you will get pop-up window that "do you want to delete the condition record physically" choose "yes". then your condition record will be deleted. Now you can create new condition record for your customer.

Regards,

Chandra

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please close all the screens of TCode VK12.

Now again goto VK11 & try creating new orders.

Regards,

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

After setting deletion mark in the condition type in VK12, did you save it? If not, then save it, create it again.

Still the problem persists go to SM12, delete the locked entries

(do this if your are in your personnel system).

Otherwise, Log off and Login.

Prase