cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg:Get into IS-Medai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Boss,

I am Mohan, I have 3+ years of exp in SAP SD and WM and certified in SD,can you any one explain me how is future if i get into IS-Medai and how is market in future and projects,how is demand for us in future.

Please suggest any one of you.

Thanks,

Mohan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

Being a SD certified consultant, you surely can look at various Industry Solutions offered by SAP.

IS-MEDIA is one of them.

As SAP looks at Media as one of its Industry Solution, the prospects of being a MAM (Media Advertising Management) & MSD (Media Sales & Distribution) consultant can be good.

Although you will have to search the right company, which takes up Media Implementation & Support Projects.

Siemens is one such company.

Hope it answers your question.

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for your reply,it's good enter into IS-Media but how far it is good enter into less market area like IS-Media as a SAP SD consultant,see here i am into logistics and it has it's won market in SAP,i mean 80% of projects are depend on logistics and if i enter into IS-Media what about my career,i mean openings and projects in market.I mean to say is if i enter into IS-Media,i am closing my openings and knocking the other company doors.I feel IS-Media having 3% of share in SAP market,how far it is good to my career.As you know that,most of the SAP companies does t have projects on IS-Media.

Please clarify my doubts and give me a good suggestions.

Awaiting for your reply and thanks a ton in advance.

Thanks,

mohan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

As you rightly pointed out SAP has 3% share in Media. So if you are an IS-Media Consultant, you can work as an expert and have lesser competition as being an SD consultant.

And as i mentioned earlier, since you are a certified SD Consultant, it also add's value to your CV. If at all you want to move out of IS-Media and only look at Logistics & Supply Chain, then you would still be in demand because of your SD certification.

And what i truly believe is that there is a saturation of SD Consultants now. So i would recommend you to try and enter into some Industry Specific Solutions offered by SAP, or get into advance modules such as CRM/SEM, etc.

Let me know if you were satisfied.

Regards

Ravi D Mansharamani

Answers (0)