cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE-FX Contract Change Details for a period

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a query on Change documents of RE-FX Contract.

Is it possible to get the details of all the changes carried out in a RE-FX Contract for a given period viz. if a contract was changed 5 times in a given period and a specific field was updated on every occasion. Does the system store those change documents somewhere from where it can be extracted or not.

Thanks in advance

Pankaj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what exactly are you looking for?

Change documents are stored in the same tables as every other change doc. CHHDR and CDPOS. Depending on your release, changes for different fields are stored. As you will notice, not all fields available in a contract in RE-FX will also have all their changes stored.

Either you look directly in the database table or you can look at change documents from recn.

If this does not help, please offer some more information on what you are looking for and what release you are on, as RE-Fx changed very munch from 4.7 to ECC 6.0

Ute

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ute,

Thanks for the information.

We are on SAP ECC6.0.

The requirement is we need to see the changes in a given RE-FX contract over a period of time. As an example, if the validity was changed, any new conditions added, changes in the validity of existing conditions, their values, addition of new Rental Objects over a period of time etc.

In a nutshell, we would like to track the various changes in a given RE-FX Contract over a period of time.

Plz suggest.

Regards,

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

than the standard change document functionality ought to be sufficient.

Please go to transaction recn -> Extras -> Change Documents For -> Object

now you can select fields you want to show the change documents for. Or, if you want to see all changes made in a contract, select all, give your time range and look at the result.

This is ok in most cases.

Right now I don´t have a 6.0 system at hand to cross-check, so I cannot day whether there is also a seperate transaction to do this.

Hth

Ute