cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Register on XL Reporter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I opened a sales register report definition which is available in India localization. I'm trying to work with this definition, but I'm getting an error called 'Security Settings in MS Excel prohibit XL Reporter from running'. Please help me out in this regard.

Also, please explain the basic procedures to work with the definitions provided in India localization. Is there any documentation available?

Thanks,

Balaji

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji

In the Ms excel goto > tools>macro>security and in the security level tab set it to low option.In the Trusted sources tab check both the options trust all installed add-ins and templates and trust access to visual basic project.

Use the link below to read about how to use the sample reports

https://websmp103.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01100035870000707457&_SCENARIO=011000358700000001...;

Regards

Louis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Louis,

Please mention the sub section to use those sample reports. There are lot of sections available in the link provided by you. I can't find the exact document which you are mentioning.

Thanks,

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just after installation of XL Reporter you will not find the sample reports in any section.

Download the sample reports from this link

https://websmp205.sap-ag.de/smb/sbo/xlr

Choose any section, write click, select import, locate one sample report (.ixr file) then the report will come there. Write click on the report and select generate to see the report.

You will find one eLearning on the above said link for opening sample reports in XL Report.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We need to check the macro security settings as low and allow all plug-ins and visual basic projects in trusted publishers tab.

Thanks,

Balaji

Edited by: Balaji Dasarathan on Sep 5, 2008 4:33 PM