cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GR quantity not pulled when invoice posting for a PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

two parts were received( GR done for qty of 2) for a purchase order , but when the user tries to process the invoice for payment in MIRO, it only shows one part(only qty of 1) was pulled.

Please help .

Regards,

Laxman.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have asked the user to manually change the qty &amount , it worked.

Thanks to u all

regards,

Amara

srinivasa_maruvada
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the PO at TCode ME23N/Purchase order history.

Srinivas

0 Kudos

Hai,

1.Check the Purchase order history of the item - Material docs with qty

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

check the po history in me23n

for the gr quanties

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

PLease ensure by displaying your material document and also if you have returned the partial quantity.

Reg,

Deepak.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

I have checked the mat.doc , it is for qty of 2 and there is no return delivery for the PO item in PO history.

Regards,

laxman.

0 Kudos

Hai,

1.Check the movment type for the Second material, if it is a 103 mvt type - stock is posted into GR blocked stock.This will not flow into MIRO, until release the GR blocked stock.

2.Check the stock type of the material - if it is a QM activated material. You can't perform the MIRO until do the usage decision.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Actually , GR posted for the qty of 2 for a PO item in unrestricte use only . there is no return delivery for the item . When the user tries to post invoice for the PO item , only qty of 1 appears in MIRO .

Any idea about this issue.

Regards,

Amara

Former Member
0 Kudos

make sure no body has done the invoice for 1 part

and might be that is why now system is showing only 1 part

there is no other reason for that please make sure that you see the status tabin po at header level there you can get the correct info.

and update the same here

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to ME23N Purchase Order Display and in Item Detail Overview Chek in Purhase Order History tab Whether IR Is already done and also Check in Vendor Master GR Based IV is Checked.

Regards,

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul ,

I have checked status tab in PO header , it is showing correctly . No body was entered invoice for that PO item . Po history at the item level only shows GR of qty 2 , No invoice posted yet for the PO item.

Regards,

Amara

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ensure the Purchase order number once and go to MIRO and in Po Reference tab Select Purchase order/Scheduling agreement and in Layout Tab Select All Information and Try once.

We have Suggested all the Possible Reasons. We think there may not be any other reason beyond these.

Regards,

Ashok