cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-Sourcing, Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) and SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I know that SAP E-Sourcing currently has no standard integration with SRM and that SAP E-Sourcing and Contract Lifecycle Management do integrate.

My questions is there any integration with Contract Lifecycle Management and either SRM or ERP. What I want to know is when the legal contract is created and approved is there an automatic why to create the operational contract in SRM or ERP which we can then reference in shopping cart or purchase order creation?

Cheers

Chris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This functionality can be developmed by SAP as a custom one. They have standard intergration with ECC. Would suggest to call in a ticket with SAP to build this functionality. We have just implemented integration between E-Sourcing with ECC and SRM.

Good Luck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi According to the SAP presentations I have which was part of the Contract Lifecycle Management Expert Session there are three interfaces from CLM

SRM Interface

ERP Interface

CRM Interface

are these standard interfaces and do they create the operational contract?

Cheers

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

E-Sourcing 5.0 has only one Standard interface with ECC and we have built a custom interface with SRM.

Might be in the next release (later release) of E-sourcing, there might be some plans to build standard interfaces to SRM and CRM .

Do you see any version information on the slides you are refering to?

Good Luck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the document I have is from the Expert Session for xCLM which is from June 2007. It doesn't state a version.

Cheers

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Would suggest to check with SAP then. I guess it might be one of the roadmap documents.

tridip_chakraborthy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chris

What you are referring to is the interfaces or the kind of contracts that SAP E-Sourcing can handle, and that is what is given in the xCLM presentation,

They basically tried to explain in the presentation that

SAP can address the contract management for all types of contracts

1) Purchase Contracts : ERP & SRM

2) Sales Contracts: CRM

3) Legal Contracts: for CRM, ERP and SRM

Also note that SAP e-Sourcing integrates with a single SAP R/3 or ECC backend in version xCLM 1.0 and also xCLM 2.0

The integration with multiple backends will be available in future versions. IF you want the integration with single backend, please open an OSS message to receive the ERP-ESO integration vide consulting note 111567, they will deliver the interfaces, for this you need to have the on-premise version of SAP E-Sourcing or xCLM.

There is no integration with SRM or CRM with the current version SAP E-Sourcing 5.1 or xCLM 2.0, if your enterprise is looking at implementing or integrating these solutions, you need to develop these interfaces by yourself

Hope this helps

Please award points for usefulanswers

Regards

Tridip

Answers (0)