Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outbound IDOC fails : Status 07

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are facing one issue regarding the outbound IDOC for particular one vendor.

Whenever we trigger the PO ,IDOC gets triggered but it always goes to status 07( Syntax error during check). We are using standard IDOC .

Can anybody help to resolve the issue. Tell me where i need to check so that from status 07 it goes to next status 12.

Thanks

AC

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amit

What Message Type you are using ???

Thanks

Amol Lohade

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amit

What Message Type you are using ???

Thanks

Amol Lohade

0 Kudos

Hi,

Message type is " ORDCHG".

0 Kudos

Amit

Do syntax check on main program of function module IDOC_OUTPUT_ORDCHG... Also do syntax check on include

zxm06u01, which is for customer enhancements of this IDOC.

Thanks

Amol Lohade

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This means that the IDoc didn't pass the syntax check. You might be missing some data that is mandatory or some fields might have invalid format.

In transaction WE05 you should see more details and segments in error should be highlighted in red. From there use the menu Edit -> Segments with errors to correct the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I checked the segment error in Transaction WE05 i got this message " No data records flagged as containing errors are available". I have checked the ok IDOC9 status 12) and the wrong IDOC with status 07 and found that there is only one sgement which is missing in status 07 IDOC ie. E1EDS01 which is again not a mandatory segment as I have checked in WE60.

SUMID : Qualifier for totals segment for shipping notification

internal data type : CHAR

Internal length : 000003 characters

Position in segment : 001, Offset : 0063. external length : 000003

SUMME : Total value of sum segment

Internal length : 000018 characters

Position in segment : 002, Offset : 0066. external length : 000018

SUNIT : Total value unit for totals segment in the shipping notif.

Position in segment : 003, Offset : 0084. external length : 000003

WAERQ : Currency

Position in segment : 004, Offset : 0087. external length : 000003

This segments E1EDS001 comes in IDOC when i create PO with taking account assignment "K" and flagging shipping notification in PO . This segment is coming in the IDOC having status 12, but this segment is missing in status 07 as in this type we are creating PO taking as account assignment "k" and material code in PO without flagging shipping notification.

Kinldy let me know how to correct and resolve this issue.

Thnx

AC

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First off, you might want to check if your suspicion about the missing segment is true. Go to WE19, create a copy of the IDoc with status 7, add the missing segment and process it (new IDoc will be created). If you're right, then the new IDoc will be processed correctly. Otherwise you'll see another error.

Judging by the message in WE05, it does seem that the whole segment is missing. It is rather strange though that a segment, which appears only under certain circumstances, would be required.

If you are, in fact, using a standard IDoc, I think you should send a message to SAP about this. Debugging, as suggested above, might also help, at least to localize the issue. Good luck!

Former Member
0 Kudos

You could give a break point inside the fm IDOC_OUTPUT_ORDCHG...and process it...

Hope it helps you.....

rgds,

SG