Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Performance problem of program RFITEMAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

if I select my interval for company code largely, the program (RFITEMAP) is very slow. What I can make in this report, so that preformance becomes better.

Example: ( selection criterion )

company code : 1 to 200 -

> very slow

company code: 1 ---> normal

Edited by: Heidi Heinzberger on Sep 5, 2008 11:40 AM

5 REPLIES 5

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since it's an SAP standard report, you should search in Support Portal for existing notes, or open a new call there describing the problem.

Thomas

P.S. have look at note [1135916|https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1kZSZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=1135916]

0 Kudos

Hi,

I use the custom programm ( ZRFITEMAP ) .

0 Kudos

Now that would have been a nice slice of information the first time around

Depends on how much you have changed in your Z-copy. The mentioned note might still apply, if only minor changes.

Copying standard Programs to Z-copies is a bad idea by the way. I know it happens all the time all over the world, but there is many follow-on problems during upgrades or patch level changes.

Thomas

0 Kudos

Hello Thomas,

Thanks for your anwers. I have still another question.

Which code can i use instead of this code ( move-corresponding bsik to wa_pos.). thus the program runs faster ?

Regards

Heidi

Edited by: Heidi Heinzberger on Sep 8, 2008 1:45 PM

0 Kudos

Please open new threads for new questions, and close the old ones (mark as "answered").

Cheers

Thomas

P.S. there is nothing to be optimized in the given statement