How to delete Open Activities in the DTR Web UI? Functions are missing...
we have some problems with open activities and files that are checked-out.
To solve this we found this desciption by SAP:
"Deleting Open Activities in the DTR Web UI
Since open activities can be a problem if they cannot be found any longer - for example if a developer
PC crashed - there is a function in the DTR Web UI to delete such activities (ADMINA permissions are
1. Open the following URL: http://<host>:<port>/devinf and choose the Design Time Repository link.
2. Choose the system-tools link.
3. Choose the Activity search.
4. Navigate to the workspace that contains an open activity that is no longer needed and cannot be deleted by its owner.
5. Search for open activities.
6. For the activity that is no longer needed, choose Revert this activity.
7. Select the Delete the activity resource also checkbox and confirm with Revert.
The activity is reverted and deleted."
But when we go there, we only found "Activity Search" under "...\system-tools\reports\ActivitySearch", not directly under s"ystem-tools" or "administration".
So all functions for reverting or deleting activities are not there (because of reports?!?), we only can watch them.
Where can we found this? How can we delete activities? in some views files are checked-out, in others they are not... and also activities only can be seen here, not in CBS or somwhere else... we try to solve this by deleting "open" activities.
Any idea or help?