cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deadline monitoring

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i am using IP30 dead line monitoring for schduling of my maint plans which are run hour based plans and i used run hour based strategy for them. But the problem in a plan depending on the annual estimates i entered it is showing some call and plan dates. and also showing on which counter reading the plan is due. But when i run the IP30, it is generating the order irrespective of teh counter reading and annual estimate date. Means my call date by annual estimate is 13/10/2008 and planned couter reading is 13865. but actual reading is 13500. call horizon was 95 % , cycle length was 750 hours. but still order is gebnerated. can anyone help on it.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

IP30 is not generating call object. Its just doing scheduling in first time according to your scheduling period mentioned in plan. Suppost you have taken 2 YRS. So you got the list of plan and call date according to scheduling period.

But call object(order or notificatio) will only generate if that is meeting your cycle.

You can check by selecting that plan than go for detail view icon at the bottom. It will not show call object. By the date also you see when it will generate according to annual estimate.

Regards,

Kaushal Rai

Former Member
0 Kudos

see boss, the problkem is in a run hour based plan the call object shhould be generated only by teh counter reading not by the annual estimates. so if counter reading is not enetered and by annual estimate the call date is still not reached, thne why IP30 is generating order when i schduleing the plan.

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear As,

Call date will come atleat one if you have not defined scheduling period. This call ade which you got that is just giving idea of nearer date. Order will not be generated if you have not entered reading or not exceeding cycle.

I asked to check by selecting that line in IP10 and than click on detail view.

Regards,

Kaushal Rai

Former Member
0 Kudos

problem solved. it was due to the thing because i am etering days in IP30 call interval field, So the hold call objects coming under that time frame for them orders has been generated.