Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logically Deleted Problem in local Workflow

munishsb
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I have created a workflow and called a local workflow using local event .. but in local workflow it is showing in log that (No Agent (logically Deleted)).. and the acitivity defined in the within the local wf is not getting called. help me out in this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

paul_abrahamson_sap
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I read this blog a while ago ...

Which ends with this statement

When the main workflow ends any open tasks in the local workflow will be set to logically deleted. So if there are any mandatory tasks in the local workflow you should make sure they are processed before ending the main workflow.

[blog by Martin Nooteboom |https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/7995] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

Check it out I hope that helps provide more understanding.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what exactly are you doing in local workflow. Local workflow is in parallel to your mail workflow and this gets raised when the local event occurs in main workflow. And it will proceed independent of mail wflow and gets completed.

So, if you have any background task in local wflow, then it'd have already been completed and if you see the main wflow log, it'll show like this only.

Hope this clarifies

venu

surjith_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its seems that the workflow is completed.

example. if you are using 2 branch (via Fork step) in the workflow , if one branch executes fully, the workflow will completed.

This would happened in your workflow.

can please elaborate your problem.

Regards,

Surjith