cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Items Found In UWL Inbox

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have configured the R3 system with UWL but the inbox shows No items found.

I have registered the system and even checked the .xml file it has created for the system but still the workitem inbox shows no items.

The only problem i have noticed is the system that i have registered is that it is not showing up in the cache admin drop down.

Please help.

Thanks

Narendra Singh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

did you register the uwl items after registering the system? Which connector did you use? Also, try to clear the item cache via the uwl admin page. I'm assuming you checked that you have items in your inbox in the backend?

Cheers,

Dion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dion,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes i have register the Uwl items thats why the R3 system xls file is created.I have used WebFlowConnector. Yse i have tried many times the cache clear option and even the backend system has item created in the inbox.

still iam not getting the items in uwl inbox. Even i have done the same uwl configuartion in dev environment and there i am getting the work items but now i have tried the same configuration in Qa environment here it is giving me no items founf in uwl inbox.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

have you checked for any connection errors when executing the uwl? There should be a connection check link on the uwl iview. It might be worth having a look at the j2ee logs and in st22 in R/3 or sm57 for any errors as this could be an sso/logon issue. Your user(s) might not have the right credentials to access the workflow items.

Cheers,

Dion

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered